CardNav: Free App to Protect and Control Your Credit and Debit Card
|Important Notice: CardNav App for Foothill will be discontinued on December 2, 2019.
Please use the "Notification Alerts" and "Card Control" features in our online banking and mobile app to manage your Foothill credit and debit card.
Foothill's CardNav App Gives You Control and Security Over Your Foothill Credit and Debit Card.
Here's what you can do with the FREE app:
- Manage how, when and where your cards are used—on your own terms. CardNav enables you to set controls regarding the transaction types, geographic rules, and the merchant types where your card can be used.
- Turn any card on, or off—in seconds. It’s as simple as a toggle. Perfect for safety, security, and those scary moments when you’re not quite sure where your card might be.
- Ensure you are the only person using your cards. GPS capabilities can either limit where your card is used—or assure it’s only able to be used when with you.
- Turn your cards into active budget participants. Set dollar limits for transactions, and receive alerts when those limits are being reached. No more worrying about going over budget!
- Receive alerts when suspicious activity is suspected.
- Stop fraudulent activity before it even happens with the alert feature of CardNav. Based on your preferences, CardNav can send you a real-time alert when your card is used outside of your chosen preferences, giving you the power to deny the transaction or turn your card off. Alert preferences can be set by:
- Location – based on where the transaction occurs
- Transaction type – based on type of transaction at point of sale
- Merchant type – based on the type of merchant where the transaction occurred
- Threshold – based on the threshold amount set by the user (i.e. – transactions over $500 receive an alert)
Download the free App today!
Go to main navigation