Arranging for Direct Deposit is easy. First, speak with your human resource department to see if your organization is set up for direct deposit. If yes, be sure to give them your Foothill account and routing number (322273489).
- Direct Deposit services are free, and they ensure that you receive your pay on time and in a safe, convenient way.
- You'll have faster access to your funds, as they're generally available the same day that they're deposited.
- Make fewer trips to your credit union and spend less time waiting in line.
- You can also arrange Direct Deposit for pension checks, Social Security benefits and other recurring payments.
Direct Deposit gets your money to Foothill Credit Union. With Payroll Deduction, you can control how much goes into each of your accounts.
- Sign up just as you would Direct Deposit, with an authorization slip from Foothill Credit Union and a little help from your employer's payroll office.
- Once you enroll, you can let us know how much you want to go into each Foothill account.
- Many people designate a certain dollar figure to be automatically transferred to a dividend-earning savings account.
- But you can also send funds elsewhere, such as to a Money Markets account or to pay down a loan balance.
- There is absolutely no charge for Payroll Deduction services.
If you have questions about setting up Direct Deposit or Payroll Deduction, please call us at 626-445-0950.
Foothill Credit Union is a full-service credit union with California branches in Arcadia, Covina and Glendora.