Here’s another opportunity to attend valuable educational webinars on many financial investment topics that's relevant to what's going on today. There is no cost and no obligation but you must RSVP to view the webinar.
Rethinking a Diversified Portfolio
Tuesday, August 10, 2021 | 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
In today’s volatile market, retirement savers face new challenges. Traditional portfolio diversification may no longer be the answer to growing your savings without the risk of losing it all. Luckily, there are new ways to manage investment risk.
You’ll find out more how retirement savers are facing new challenges, and the new ways to manage investment risk. You’ll learn the answers to your investment questions, including:
- What is traditional portfolio diversification?
- How has the investment landscape changes?
- How can you achieve your goals with the least amount of risk?
- How can new annuity options help you rethink diversification?
Tuesday, August 24, 2021 | 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Often times when people change jobs or prepare for retirement, they need to make decisions on their retirement plans and pensions. In this virtual seminar, you’ll learn some of the rules we need to follow and the options available. In this session you will learn the answers to questions, including:
- Pros and Cons to leaving your money in the company plan
- Possible taxes or penalties we may face when moving money
- Options for moving it your new company plan
- Rolling it over to a personal IRA
Tuesday, September 7, 2021 | 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Planning for retirement is never easy and maneuvering through Medicare rules and regulations is one more step in an already confusing process. During the virtual seminar, you’ll find out more about the basics of Medicare and how financial education can help you in retirement income planning. You’ll learn the answers to your Medicare questions and discuss:
- Medicare basics and the differences between Parts A, B, C and D
- Tips for choosing your coverage and enrolling in Medicare
- How to consider health care costs when planning your retirement income
Social Security and Your Retirement
Tuesday, September 21, 2021 | 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Regardless of when you plan to retire, Social Security will likely be an important part of the road ahead. But do you know the rules of the road when it comes to Social Security? Determining when to begin benefits could be one of the biggest financial decisions you face, and there are key issues to consider. During the virtual seminar, you’ll learn the answers to:
- What are the rules for starting your Social Security benefits?
- How do spouses coordinate their benefits?
- Are there different routes to take that could potentially increase your benefits?
- How do you decide where Social Security fits within your retirement plans?