Have big plans for next summer? Maybe it's time to super-size them. With SummerTime Savings, you can set aside money year-round to pay for a nice vacation, buy new patio furniture, landscape the backyard or simply cover periods of reduced income.
- Pays higher dividends than our regular share account - see rates
- Funds automatically deposited through Payroll Deduction or Direct Deposit
- Minimum monthly deposit is $50. Maximum monthly deposit is $2,000.
- All funds will be automatically transferred into your designated account on June 1, July 1, or August 1
- Regular SummerTime Savings account is available to all members.
- Special higher dividend rate for school employees - see rates
The minimum deposit amount each month is $50 and the minimum account balance required to earn the advertised annual percentage yield is $50. There is a $2,000 per month maximum deposit limit into the account. Members with a Christmas Club and a Summertime Savings are allowed a combined maximum deposit of $2,000 per month into both accounts. Contact the Credit Union for complete details.