Shift your savings efforts into a higher gear
Everyone wants to grow their money - the faster, the better. A Foothill Credit Union Money Market is a safe, secure way to speed things up. You can build a lot of momentum with rates that outpace those of most traditional savings accounts. And if you need to withdraw funds for any reason? You can do that quickly, too.
- Minimum investment of $1,000
- Earn interest at an enhanced rate
- Tiered rate structure means higher balances pay bigger dividends
- Six free account transactions each month
- Access funds through Online Banking, Mobile Banking, checks, ATMs or at Foothill Credit Union locations
- No monthly fees
- Safe, secure investment vehicle. Deposits of up to $250,000 are insured by the National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. government agency
Our tiered Money Market Accounts are one of Foothill Credit Union's best savings plans available.
- The minimum balance required to open this account is $1,000
- The minimum withdrawal limit is $250.00
Transfers from your Money Market Account are limited to 6 per month and there are no fees for maintaining this account.
With Foothill's Money Market Accounts you can have peace of mind knowing your investments are safe and secure. Besides earning high dividends, your deposits are insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. Government agency.
Foothill Credit Union is a full-service credit union with California branches in Arcadia, Covina and Glendora.