How to Enroll in Online Banking
What can you do with Online Banking? Get up-to-the-minute account balances, transfer funds, make loan payments, review recent transactions and more. What information do you need to sign up for these time-saving tools? That's a much shorter list.
- Account/member number
- Social Security/Tax ID Number
- Email address
Once you have these items, you can click below to enroll in Online Banking program or contact us with any questions you may have.
Save money on stamps. Eliminate check-writing chores. Say good-bye to late fees. With electronic Bill Pay, you can make virtually all your payments with a minimum of fuss and quickly move on to more pleasant pursuits.
- Bill Pay is a free service of Foothill Credit Union
- Access Bill Pay through your Online Banking page
- Bill Pay also works with our mobile app
- Make one-time payments in a matter of minutes
- Schedule recurring payments - such as utilities - months in advance
- Get better organized with all your bills collected in one place
- Review payment history, going back up to 18 months
- Reduce late payment fees by scheduling alerts that remind you when bills are due
You can learn a lot about your spending patterns and savings progress from your monthly account statements. But you're more likely to use this information if it's right at your fingertips. With eStatements, you can access your financial data 24/7 from your home, your workplace or any other computer.
- EStatements are a free service of Foothill Credit Union
- To receive eStatements, you must sign up for Online Banking
- You will receive a monthly email notifying you that your statements are ready for viewing
- EStatements are available earlier than mailed monthly statements
- Print your statements if you need a hard copy or download them to budgeting software for deeper analysis
- Reduce your paper use and cut down on clutter in your home
- Once you have registered for eStatements, a paper statement will no longer be mailed
How to enroll in eStatements
- Login to your Online Banking account
- Find the "eStatement Widget"
- Click "Subscribe"
- Read the disclosure, check "I Agree",
- Make sure you have "PDF access, then click "Subscribe"
Note: You may change your subscription preference anytime by using the same process.
You don't have time to monitor your accounts 24 hours a day. But we do! With Notification Alerts, we'll let you know about low balances, potential overdrafts and other important account activity. You can opt for emails or text messages, and also choose the alerts you'd like to receive. Popular options include:
- A transaction on your debit card or credit card occurs
- Your account balance goes above or below an amount determined by you
- You want to know what your daily balance is
- A deposit or debit occurs
- A payment posts
- Your line of credit is accessed
- Your account reaches Federal Regulation D transfer limits
- And many more
Sign up for Notification Alerts
- Log in to your Foothill Online Banking Account (You must be enrolled in our free Online Banking service to receive alerts.)
- Under your "Profile" at the top right, click the "Settings" option
- Click "Notifications" tab, then choose what transactions you want to be notified about
Foothill Credit Union is a full-service credit union with California branches in Arcadia, Covina and Glendora.