Stay on the go and take Foothill Credit Union with you! Enjoy access to all of the same transactions you make with Online Banking and more, with the Foothill Mobile Banking app!
Mobile Banking Overview
Enjoy safe and convenient account access directly from your mobile phone. Like our Online Banking platfrom, Mobile Banking is available to all credit union members, free of charge.* Whether you're traveling, running errands, at work or at home, Mobile Banking can be used at anytime from just about anywhere.
- View all your accounts, including credit card and home equity lines of credit
- View cleared checks
- Transfer funds between your different accounts
- Transfer funds between Foothill and another financial institution
- Find an ATM or branch
- Mobile Bill Pay
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Send Money to recipients outside of the Credit Union
- Apply for Loans
First, Enroll in Foothill's Online Banking
All users of mobile banking must first be enrolled in Foothill's free Online Banking platform. If you haven't signed up yet, do it today.
To download the latest Foothill Mobile Banking iPhone App, visit the iPhone App Store and follow the simple online instructions. You can download it to your iPad too. Once you have downloaded the app, login with your Foothill online banking username and password. And yes, it's secure and safe to use!
Android Smart Phones/Devices
To download the mobile banking app for your Android smart phone, touch the Google Play app icon on your phone and search "Foothill FCU Mobile." Click on the App and choose Download. Follow the instructions to complete. Once you have downloaded the app, login with your Foothill online banking username and password. And yes, it's secure and safe to use!
Browser and Mobile Support
We support the following browsers. If you are using a different browser and experiencing issues with the new online banking platform, please try using one of the supported browsers listed.
- Google Chrome: Latest 2 versions
- Firefox: Latest 2 versions
- Internet Explorer: v11
- Microsoft Edge: Latest 2 versions
- Safari: Last 2 major versions
- IOS: Last 2 major versions
- Android: v5.0 and above.
Other Smart Phones (i.e. BlackBerry)
From your smart phone, visit our mobile-friendly site at www.foothillcu.org and click the "Mobile Account Access" button. You'll then be asked to log on with your Foothill online banking username and password. And yes, it's secure and safe to use!
* There is no fee for Foothill's Mobile Banking. Account transfers and payments can only be made within the same account user is logged into. Data usage fees from your phone provider may apply.Go to main navigation