Competitive rates and personal service––that’s what you’ll get at Foothill Credit Union. Whether you’re looking for the rate on a particular loan or credit card, or interest rates on savings accounts, make this your first stop for rate information. You’ll quickly realize the credit union difference when you compare our rates to banks.
Table of Contents
How To Open An Account
Complete an application online.
Home Equity Rates
|Home Equity Line of Credit - 80% CLTV|
|Effective Date: Tuesday, May 18th, 2021|
|Term||Maximum Loan Amount||Margin||Current APR|
|180 Months||$500,000.00||0.000%||18 Month Intro Rate - 1.99%*|
|Floor Rate = 3.00%|
Variable Rate Index: APR=Annual Percentage Rate. The APR is indexed to the Prime Rate as published in the Wall Street Journal. The rate can adjust quarterly in January, April, July, and October. Maximum APY is 15% depending on credit worthiness.
Payments: Principal and interest payment which is fully amortized over a 15-year term.
Important Information for all Home Equity Loans:
- Property Location: Orange, Los Angeles, Riverside, San Bernardino, Ventura, and San Diego Counties.
- Cost to Member: Member fees may include appraisal, title charges, recording fees, and any other related fees.
- Occupancy: Must be owner occupied by Member.
- Property Types: Rates and terms quoted are for single-family dwelling, condominiums, and town homes.
- Insurance: Life and disability insurance are offered through CUNA Mutual Insurance.