Competitive rates and personal service––that’s what you’ll get at Foothill Credit Union. Whether you’re looking for the rate on a particular loan or credit card, or interest rates on savings accounts, make this your first stop for rate information. You’ll quickly realize the credit union difference when you compare our rates to banks.
Table of Contents
How To Open An Account
Complete an application online.
Home Equity Rates
Variable Rate Index: APR=Annual Percentage Rate. The APR is indexed to the Prime Rate as published in the Wall Street Journal. A Home Equity Line of Credit is a revolving credit, secured by your home. The rate can adjust quarterly in January, April, July, and October. Maximum APR is 15% to 16% depending on credit worthiness.
Payments: fully amortized over a 15-year term.
Important Information for all Home Equity Loans:
- Property Location: Orange, Los Angeles, Riverside, San Bernardino, Ventura, and San Diego Counties.
- Cost to Member: Member fees may include appraisal, title charges, recording fees, and any other related fees.
- Occupancy: Must be owner occupied by Member.
- Property Types: Rates and terms quoted are for single-family dwelling, condominiums, and town homes. Condominiums are not available on our Home Advantage Product.
- Insurance: Life and disability insurance are offered through CUNA Mutual Insurance.