Get to Know Us
Foothill Federal Credit Union (also known as "Foothill Credit Union") is a not-for-profit, member-owned cooperative financial institution that has served our schools, hospitals, and numerous small businesses in the San Gabriel Valley since 1958. Foothill Credit Union provides a range of financial products and services, similar to those found at the big banks.
Foothill CU exists to Improve Members’ Financial Well-being by providing an exceptional member experience and excellent financial products and services.
To enrich our members’ lives and the communities we serve by providing trusted service, education and financial resources contributing to members’ financial success, creating lifelong loyal promoters.
Board of Directors
- Scott McCulley, Chair
- Scott Petterson, Vice Chair
- Linda Dempsey, Treasurer
- Tamara Murphy, Secretary
- Jill Underwood, Director
- Fred Weiss, Director
- Marc Chaldu, Director
- David Jaynes, Chair
- Rafael Soriano, Member
- Andrea Garcia-Ortiz, Member
- Kevin Hryciw, Member
- Brian R. Hall, President/CEO
- Chris Andersson, Vice President of Operations
- Gabriel Juan, Vice President of Technology
- Judy Schaeffler, Vice President of Lending
- Jacqueline Tam, Vice President of Finance