We encourage you to attend our no-obligation, complimentary seminars to get answers to your financial questions and continue your journey toward improved financial well-being.
Free Seminar for Teens: Money 101
The foundation for smart money management is laid at an early age. Our Money 101 seminar will introduce simple saving, banking, and other basic financial concepts that our kids can easily grasp and understand. Plus, they'll have fun learning.
What you'll learn in the seminar:
- The difference between checking and savings
- How to set savings goals
- How to write a check, and more...
We will provide the materials needed, lunch, and raffle prizes. Parents can drop off their children at our Arcadia branch.
- Date: Wednesday, July 18, 2018
- Time: Noon – 1:00 PM
- Location: Arcadia Branch, 30 S. 1st Avenue
- Cost: Free. Seats are limited. Reserve your kid's seats via the online form provided.