Financial Well-Being Seminars
We encourage you to attend our no-obligation, complimentary seminars to get answers to your financial questions and continue your journey toward improved financial well-being.
Complimentary Webinar: Living Trust and Estate Planning
Saturday, August 29, 2020 | 9:30 AM
The majority of Americans have no plan in place to preserve, manage, and transfer their wealth upon death or incapacity. In California, if you die owning more than $55,425 in real estate property and $166,250 in personal property, whether you have a Will or not, your estate could be subject to the costs, delays, and publicity of probate. Don't be caught off-guard.
Join our free virtual seminar. Seats are limited so reserve your seats today.
What you'll learn in the virtual seminar:
- How to avoid the pitfalls of using joint ownership as a way to transfer property
- How to choose the right person to make decisions for you in case of a medical emergency
- How to nominate guardians and provide for minor children
- How to distribute assets according to your wishes
- How to establish a Living Trust to avoid probate
|To schedule a FREE Appointment with an Estate Planning Representative, call (310) 882-6537 or email email@example.com.|
All seminars and services are for Foothill member's benefit. Foothill Credit Union is not responsible for the products or recommendations provided by Affinity Trusts nor any business transactions conducted between the member, Legacy Planning Group and Citadel Law Corporation.Go to main navigation