Financial education videos, articles, and seminars can help improve your financial awareness and help you better manage your finances and protect your assets.
Check out and RSVP for our other FREE Seminars:
Free Seminar: Living Trust and Estate Planning
The majority of Americans have no plan in place to preserve, manage, and transfer their wealth upon death or incapacity. In California, if you die owning more than $50,000 in real estate property and $150,000 in personal property, whether you have a Will or not, your estate could be subject to the costs, delays, and publicity of probate. Don't be caught off-guard.
Join our free seminar. Seats are limited so reserve your seats via the online form provided below.
What you'll learn in the seminar:
- How to avoid the pitfalls of using joint ownership as a way to transfer property
- How to choose the right person to make decisions for you in case of a medical emergency
- How to nominate guardians and provide for minor children
- How to distribute assets according to your wishes
- How to establish a Living Trust to avoid probate
To schedule a FREE Appointment with Natalie Spiwak, a Certified Citadel Estate Planner, you can use the call (323) 251-7059 or email email@example.com.Go to main navigation