Career Advancement Scholarships
Foothill will be awarding two scholarships, each up to $3,000 to two select members looking to advance his/her career in the education or medical field. If chosen, the award will be paid directly to the recipient(s) at our annual Ambassador Breakfast.
Completed applications must be received no later than October 25, 2019. No exceptions.
Any Foothill Credit Union member who is pursuing or advancing a career in education or medical field may apply for this scholarship. Each applicant must have a Foothill Credit Union account in his/her name.
If you are not a member, you may open an account and become eligible to apply. If selected, you must become a member before receiving the award funds. Applicants who are not members for at least three months must wait until this period has ended to be awarded.
Foothill Credit Union employees, Board and Committee members and their families are not eligible to receive this award.
The Career Advancement Scholarship application consists of:
- Short answer questions of 150 words or less.
- Letter of support from a supervisor or professional colleague typed on company letterhead.
- Activities and Recognition
- Document showing information about the certificate, accreditation or training you plan to achieve.
Download the form to see all requirements.
Applications are judged by a group comprised of Foothill Credit Union employees. All decisions are final. The credit union cannot provide any information on the status of the applications. Please do not call.
- Completed applications must be received no later than October 25, 2019.
- Only chosen scholarship recipients will be notified by November 8, 2019.
- Recipients will be awarded at the Ambassador Breakfast
If you have any questions, please contact Melissa at (626) 445-0950, ext. 6255
Foothill Credit Union employees, Board and Committee members and their families are not eligible for the Educator Advancement Scholarship award. All decisions are final. Foothill reserves the right to hold all submitted documents. We suggest you make additional copies for your records.Go to main navigation