Our FREE Online Banking service offers access to your accounts anytime, anywhere, no matter what device you are using. Most transactions are just a click away, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Use Popmoney to pay anyone you know, or owe – it’s the easy and secure way to send and receive money directly from your Foothill account. You can find the Popmoney service within your Foothill online bill pay feature. The best part of Popmoney...it's FREE!
- Personalize your gift payments with an e-greeting template
- Set up future-dated payments and recurring payments
- Import contacts from popular email services (such as Hotmail®, Yahoo!® ,Gmail®)
- Send money using an account number, in addition to using an email address or mobile number
- Add multiple email addresses and mobile numbers for any contact
- Respond to all Popmoney activity, including depositing payments and paying requests, from a central dashboard, or “To Do List”
- Receive money by simply verifying an email address or mobile phone number (without formally enrolling)
- Access the largest person-to-person payment network for financial institutions, with 1,400 participating banks and credit unions.
Easier to claim the money
It's easier than ever for your friends and family to get the money you send. They can use the “Quick Deposit” feature to deposit the payment without going through the full enrollment process. If they choose to enroll so they can send money as well, they will no longer be required to enter their social security number. You can even send money directly to a financial institution account, so your recipient doesn’t have to do anything.
Get started and Sign up for FREE Popmoney service
- Login to your Online Banking account. If you haven't signed up for free online banking yet, you can do so today.
- Access your Online Bill Pay service. If you are not a current Bill Pay user, you must enroll in Foothill's Online Banking first.
- Click the “Popmoney” tab
- Enter the person’s checking account number, e-mail address or mobile phone number and the amount to pay
How a Popmoney payment is claimed varies based on whether the recipient is a Foothill member or even a Popmoney user. Below are four scenarios that can affect how payments are claimed:
- If you are a Foothill FCU member who already uses Bill Pay, you are automatically a Popmoney user. You can claim any money sent to you through the “Pay People” option within Bill Pay.
- If you are a Foothill FCU member who does not use Bill Pay, you can become a Online Banking/Bill Pay user and claim your Popmoney payments. The first time you receive a Popmoney payment you will be directed to our Online Banking service. If you choose not to become an Online Banking/Bill Pay user, you can still claim your money by creating an account through the Popmoney.com website.
- Individuals who are not Foothill FCU members and are not Popmoney users will receive a payment notification on behalf of the sender either by email or a text message depending on the method chosen by the sender.
- Email address - you will receive an email with instructions on how to direct the payment into your bank account
- Mobile number - you will receive a text message on the sender's behalf with instructions on how to direct the payment into your account. If you don't act in 3 days, you will receive a text message reminding you to act on the payment notification. Standard message and data rates may apply.
- Bank Account information (routing and account number) - the money will be directly deposited into your bank account. The sender may choose to notify you by sending you an email.
- If you send money to someone who is not a Foothill FCU member, but is already a Popmoney user, they will claim their funds through the financial institution and account they have designated for Popmoney use or by creating an account through the Popmoney.com website, whichever is applicable to their situation.
Please note: If you are a new Popmoney user, you may need your financial institution’s transit routing number. Foothill FCU transit routing number is 322273489.
View the Terms of Service.Go to main navigation