Let's Work Together for a Bright, Financial Future
Challenges that you face as you prepare for the future can be intimidating and confusing. But no need to worry. Foothill Investment Services can create options tailored to your financial needs and goals. The Foothill Investment Services program is offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc.*, a broker/dealer focused on serving credit union members. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc., is an affiliate of CUNA Mutual Group.
Whether you need help saving for your children to go to college, or planning your retirement, we'll get you on the right track. A registered representative and qualified financial advisor will partner with you to create a plan that reflects your priorities and changing life circumstances.
"Your Financial Well-Being matters to us!"
Here are the four steps we'll take:
- Gather information: Listen carefully to your goals and concerns
- Analyze & Recommend: Research and evaluate alternatives, and share recommendations with you
- Implement: Provide you with investment products and services to help you reach your goals
- Monitor & Review: Be an active, committed partner in making sure your plan continues to help you reach your financial goals over time.
With the proper plan and a trusted Foothill partner working by your side, you'll be prepared to make sound decisions about saving, investing and insurance.
Call Greg Norman at (626) 574-6253 or submit a contact form below to get started.
* Foothill Investment Services Advisors are registered representatives of CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. Securities sold, advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor, which is not an affiliate of the credit union. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution to make securities available to members.
Not NCUA/NCUSIF/FDIC insured • May Lose Value, No Financial Institution Guarantee • Not a deposit of any financial institution
CUNA Brokerage Services is a registered broker/dealer in all fifty states of the United States of America.Go to main navigation