We've partnered with the following organizations to help our members with their growing and changing financial needs. Our trusted partners have the best interest of our members.
FREE Counseling by Friendly Professionals
Financial matters can be complicated, but there's no reason to face these challenges alone. For over 50 years, Greenpath has helped consumers nationwide make smart money management decisions. One-on-one counseling sessions and educational resources are both free benefits of Foothill Credit Union membership.
- Personal and family budgeting
- Understanding your personal credit report and how to improve your score
- Personal money management
- Debt repayment (fees may apply)
- Avoiding bankruptcy, foreclosure, and repossession
- Establish a savings plan
Arrange Your Sessions
Trained financial counselors are ready to take your call or work with you online. Contact them toll-free at 1-877-337-3399 or visit GreenPath's website.
- Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. (EST)
- Friday 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday from 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Monthly e-newsletter: Read about budgeting, debt negotiation and debt management issues. Collect tips for saving money, guarding against financial scams and building financial security. It's easy to sign up to receive this valuable information. Sign up.
- Greenpath University: Not a bricks-and-mortar school, but a user-friendly financial education website. The content is specifically chosen by GreenPath counselors to offer access to up-to-date money management resources – exactly when you need them. Visit the educational resources.
Go to main navigation