Our New Online Banking Platform is Here!
Our new and improved online banking system is here. Careful thought and planning have gone into making your Foothill digital banking experience better than ever.
Important Information to Know.
Download the New Mobile Banking App - To experience the new Mobile Banking App, download it from the App Store or Google Play Store. Search for "Foothill Credit Union."
Already Have Our Existing App? Make Sure You Have the Updated Version - If you already have our existing App and have automatic updates set on your phone, your app should update automatically. If not, check the App Store or Google Play Store to see if you have the newest version and manually update it.
- Current Members using External Transfer: To make sure that your current external transfers carry over to the new Online Banking platform, please do not schedule or add any new payees after June 24, 2019.
- Live Date for New Online Banking is Monday, July 8, 2019.
Browser and Mobile Support
We support the following browsers. If you are using a different browser and experiencing issues with the new online banking platform, please try using one of the supported browsers listed.
- Google Chrome: Latest 2 versions
- Firefox: Latest 2 versions
- Internet Explorer: v11
- Microsoft Edge: Latest 2 versions
- Safari: Last 2 major versions
- IOS: Last 2 major versions
- Android: v5.0 and above.
Adobe Acrobat Reader Requirement
In some cases, some Foothill documents can only be opened in the most recent version of Adobe® Acrobat Reader. Check here and download to see if you have the updated version.
Intuit® Product Integration
Our new Online Banking platform will allow you to import your transactions and account data into Quicken Mac or Windows, QuickBooks Online, and Mint. (Please note: Aggregation services will be interrupted for up to 3-5 business days after the July 8, 2019 roll-out).
In order for successful data import, please follow the steps according to the Intuit product of your choice.
- QuickenBooks Online
- Quicken Windows - Express Web Connect to Express Web Connect
- Quicken Windows - Web Connect to Web Connect
- Quicken Mac - Express Web Connect to Express Web Connect
- Quicken Mac - Web Connect to Web Connect
For troubleshooting instructions, click here.Go to main navigation