Our New Online Banking Platform is Here!
Our new and improved online banking system is here. Careful thought and planning have gone into making your Foothill digital banking experience better than ever.
Enhanced Mobile Banking App
Download the New Mobile Banking App - To experience the new Mobile Banking App, download it from the App Store or Google Play Store. Search for "Foothill Credit Union."
Already Have Our Existing App? Make Sure You Have the Updated Version - If you already have our existing App and have automatic updates set on your phone, your app should update automatically. If not, check the App Store or Google Play Store to see if you have the newest version and manually update it.
Android Users: If you are having problems logging into the new App, here's a fix.
Our new Mobile App is much more robust than our previous App, so we'd like to highlight the awesome features.
- Mobile Deposit – updated feature that allows you to deposit checks from anywhere
- Mobile Wallet – pay for your items using Apple iPay, Samsung Pay, and Google Wallet
- Real-time posting and processing
- Pay Foothill CU credit card
- Transfer money between your Foothill accounts and your accounts at another financial institutions
- Setup one-time or recurring transfers
- Utilize member-to-member transfers
- Free Bill Pay (initial set up must be done via Online Banking)
- Quick View is now Snapshot. You can select which account balances and recent transactions you would like to see on the Mobile App before you login.
- View E-statements
- Find surcharge-free ATMs and CO-OP Network Shared Branches
- View credit card transactions
- Update your contact information
- View your Budget & Savings Goals (initial set up via Online Banking)
- Send secure messages via Message Center
Browser and Mobile Support
We support the folowing listed browsers. If you are using a different browser and experiencing issues with the new online banking platform, please try using one of the supported browsers listed.
- Google Chrome: Latest 2 versions
- Firefox: Latest 2 versions
- Internet Explorer: v11
- Microsoft Edge: Latest 2 versions
- Safari: Last 2 major versions
- IOS: Last 2 major versions
- Android: v5.0 and above.
Go to main navigation