Foothill Credit Union offers a selection of checking accounts that fit any need. Whether you carry high balances or lower balances, our checking accounts will help you earn the dividends, avoid the fees and access your account any way you prefer.
If you want to maximize the benefits of your investments with a checking account that earns interest, our MyChoice Checking is the account for you. Enjoy the benefits of a:
- FREE checking account with no monthly fee
- Access to over 32,000 CO-OP Network ATMs nationwide
- No minimum balance
- High rate of return**:
- 2.50% APY† on the first $2,500
- 1.50% APY on balances over $2,500 to $5,000
- 0.75% APY on balances over $5,000 to $10,000
- 0.35% APY on balances over $10,000
When you sign up for MyChoice Checking, you agree to use these convenient electronic services:
- Receive e-Statements with a valid email address
- One electronic withdrawal or deposit into your account***
- Ten MasterCard® Debit Card transactions per month, excluding ATM
Other benefits include:
- Dividends are earned monthly
- Overdraft protection upon request
- Foreign ATM fee refunds up to $20 per month, if electronic service requirements are met*
Whether you choose a Performance, Prestige or MyChoice Checking, you are sure to receive the following benefits and features:
- Foothill@Home Online Banking provides access to your account from any computer with Internet access, with FREE Bill Pay.
- Free Mobile Banking with Mobile Check Deposit, Mobile Bill Pay, and more.
- MasterCard® Debit Card with access to any Foothill ATM or CO-OP Network ATMs free of charge, including 7-elevens and COSTCO.
- FREE e-Statements.
- FREE Overdraft protection.
- Courtesy Pay available (ask us for details)
- Unlimited check writing
To open a checking account, visit us at any of our branches or call us at 626-445-0950.
† APY=Annual Percentage Yield
* ATM refunds up to $20.00 per month if minimum electronic service requirements are met.
** Dividends payout: 2.50% APY on balances up to $2,500; 1.50% APY on balances over $2,500 to $5,000; 0.75% APY on balances over$5,000 to $10,000 and .35% APY on balances over $10,000. Dividends are calculated daily and compounded and paid monthly. Please refer to our Truth-In-Savings Disclosure for all applicable disclosure information. Rates are subject to change without notice. To qualify for dividends, you must make 10 or more signature debit based debit card or POS debit card transactions a month; opt out of paper statement enrolling in estatements; and perform at least 1 electronic withdrawal or electronic deposit in your account.
***A valid electronic withdrawal or deposit includes any of the following: One FFCU online bill pay per month; one direct deposit or payroll deduction per month or one ACH transaction per month. In any month that you do not meet the required qualifications you will not be paid a dividend.Go to main navigation