All mortgage programs are not the same, and it’s important to understand the differences. Whether you're buying your first home, making your next move or simply refinancing, Foothill Credit Union has the terms, features and options designed to make getting a mortgage easier. Let us help you understand all the choices you have when it comes to a home mortgage. (NMLS# 681615)
Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM)
Our low interest rate and minimal closing costs are just a few reasons why you should refinance with the ARM. Even if you already have a low rate, now is the time to explore the cost savings opportunities by re-evaluating your loan.
Consider the ARM if:
- You want to maximize your buying power
- You want to keep your payments lower during the first few years of your loan
- You plan to move into a different home within the next eight years
- You plan to pay off your mortgage early
- You expect your income to increase significantly in the coming years
Is this loan right for you? Find out today by applying in person, online, or by calling us at 626-445-0950 to speak to one of our mortgage professionals. They’ll be more than happy to show you how you can start saving today.
- Treasury Indexed ARM Interest and payment adjustment occurs every 12 months after initial fixed rate period
- Rate caps = 1% at first adjustment, 1% per annual adjustment there after (4% lifetime cap)
- Loan Amount = up to $453,100
- Index = 1 year Constant Maturity Treasury (CMT)
- Margin = 2.5%
- Floor - 3.0%
*APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Rates and terms are subject to change without notice. After the initial fixed rate period, the rate may adjust annually for each remaining year of the term. These loans have no pre-payment penalty and may be refinanced at any time. These are not balloon loans. The APR may increase after your loan is funded due to the variable rate feature. Call us for additional information.
Properties must be owner-occupied, one-to-four family units, condominiums, townhouses, and PUDs, located in the following counties: San Bernardino, Ventura, Orange County, Los Angeles, and San Diego. These programs are not available for mobile homes, vacant lots, or commercial properties. Other restrictions on property may apply.Go to main navigation