Stay on the go and take Foothill Credit Union with you! Enjoy access to all of the same transactions you make with Online Banking and more, with the Foothill Mobile Banking app!
Eliminate the task of going into one of our branches to deposit a check. Just take a picture of it with your smart device, and it's done.
- Member must be enrolled in Foothill's Online Banking
- Must have at least one of the following Foothill accounts:
- A valid email address on file
- Do not have loans that are delinquent more than 15 days
- Account in good standing and active (can not be dormant)
Tips for a successful mobile check deposit
- On the back of the check, don't forget to:
- Endorse your check
- Write "Foothill Mobile Deposit"
- Write your account number
- Take a picture while standing, pointing straight down at the check. You'll need to take a picture of both sides of the check
- Stay within the green lines
- Lay the check on a flat surface. Laying on a dark background is best
- Stay away from glare
- Deposit one check at a time
Go to main navigation