We encourage you to attend our no-obligation, complimentary seminars to get answers to your financial questions and continue your journey toward improved financial well-being.
Check out and RSVP for our other FREE Seminars:
- Home-Buying Seminar
- Living Trust and Estate Planning Seminar
- Social Security and Your Retirement Seminar
Free Seminar: How to Improve and Maintain Good Credit
Your credit reports are important documents. They list your open credit card accounts, loan balances, and financial missteps. Reviewing these reports on a regular basis is a smart financial decision. After all, the information contained in these reports is the same information that banks and lenders use when determining whether you qualify for loans and at what interest rates.
The good news is that a federal law entitles you to one free copy from each of the three credit bureaus once a year. You can access these free copies at www.annualcreditreport.com.
We encourage you to get a copy of your free credit report and bring it with you to our seminar. At our seminar, you will:
- learn about credit scores and reports, what factors lenders use to assess your creditworthiness and how life events can impact your score
- understand how your credit score impacts much of your financial life, including the interest rate you'll receive on auto loans, credit cards and mortgages
- receive tips on how to improve and maintain your credit score
Seats are on a first-come, first-serve basis. Light snacks and drinks will be offered.