Financial Well-Being Seminars
We encourage you to attend our no-obligation, complimentary seminars to get answers to your financial questions and continue your journey toward improved financial well-being.
Complimentary Seminar: How to Establish and Maintain Good Credit
- Wednesday, February 17, 2021 | 6:00 pm
- Wednesday, June 9, 2021 | 6:00 pm
- Wednesday, October 13, 2021 | 6:00 pm
Today’s economy runs on credit. If you want to get a mortgage loan for a house or a student loan to pay for college, or if you just want to put your lunch on a credit card, a company is extending credit to you.
Your creditworthiness is defined by your three-digit credit score and is the key to your financial life. Good credit can be the make-or-break detail that determines whether you’ll get a mortgage, car loan or student loan. On the other hand, bad credit will make it more difficult for you to get a credit card with a low interest rate and it will make it more expensive to borrow money for any purpose.
At our seminar, you will:
- Learn about credit scores and reports, what factors lenders use to assess your creditworthiness and how life events can impact your score
- Understand how your credit score impacts much of your financial life, including the interest rate you'll receive on auto loans, credit cards and mortgages
- Receive tips on how to establish, maintain, and improve your credit score