Financial Well-Being Products
It’s easy to get complacent about your finances. However, now more than ever, it's important to take your financial well-being seriously. Just like you are an active participant in your healthcare, you have an important role in your finances.
Rainy Day Savings
Be prepared for life’s unexpected rain showers. With the Foothill Rainy Day Savings, you can maximize your emergency fund to be better prepared for whatever life throws at you.
- Easy deposits with auto transfer (maximum of $250 per month)
- Fixed 0.35% APY* rate on first $2,500**
- Penalty-free withdrawal
- Earn $10 bonus by not making withdrawals within first 6 months
- Earn $25 bonus by not making withdrawals in the first year of opening
- Free online learning module on “Building an Emergency Savings”
44% of adults say they could not cover and emergency expense costing $400 or more, or would cover it by selling something or borrowing money.
- According to the 2016 Report on the Economic Well-Being of U.S. Households in 2016.
To open your Rainy Day Savings, visit one of our branches or give us a call at (626) 445-0950.
* Annual Percentage Yield. ** Regular Share rate will apply to any balance over $2,500. Each withdrawal made will reset the month count for applicable bonuses.
Establish or Rebuild Your Credit with our Fresh Start Loan
If you have not started to build your credit or struggling to repair your credit, our Fresh Start Loan can help. By bundling your Rainy Day Savings account with a Fresh Start Loan, you'll receive additional benefits that will help you reach your goals.
When you combine the two, you'll get:
- 0% APR Loan Rate*
- Loan amount terms:
- $500 for 1 year
- $1,000 for 2 years
- The payments you make not only pay down the loan, but it's also transferred into your Rainy Day Savings account, which earns interest while building up your emergency fund
- Free online learning module on “Credit Score and Reports”
* Annual Percentage Rate. Special rate of 0% APR only applies if a Rainy Day Savings is bundled with the Fresh Start Loan. Standard Fresh Start loan is 2.00% APR if not paired with a Rainy Day Savings.Go to main navigation