Get to Know Us
Foothill Federal Credit Union (also known as "Foothill Credit Union") is a not-for-profit, member-owned cooperative financial institution that has served our schools, hospitals, and numerous small businesses in the San Gabriel Valley since 1958. Foothill Credit Union provides a range of financial products and services, similar to those found at the big banks.
Foothill Credit Union is looking for enthusiastic, motivated and honest team members with excellent customer service skills and a desire to work in a team setting. We value each team member and promote a fun and friendly atmosphere.
In addition to offering challenging responsibilities that encourage personal growth and professional development, we offer an excellent benefits package and a competitive compensation plan that rewards team members for their hard work.
- Health Insurance Coverage (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 401(k) Plan with dollar for dollar match (up to 6%)
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off Program
- Educational Reimbursement Program
- Paid Holidays
- Special Recognition Programs
Current Job Opening(s)
Please note: Our Call Center, which is currently located in Covina, will be moving to our Arcadia facility during the mid to late First Quarter of 2019. All Call Center employees will be relocating to the new facility as well.
Foothill Federal Credit Union is looking for an individual dedicated to providing our members with the highest quality service that “Exceed their Expectations” each and every time.
Incumbents in this position:
- Have experience working in a credit union or banking call center environment
- Are pssionate about helping people
- Are enthusiastic, energetic and friendly
- Are goal oriented
This position is responsible for providing a variety of service functions via the telephone relating to savings, checking, loans, account maintenance and membership. You will provide our members with account counseling and education along with initiating resolutions for member issues including servicing and promoting credit union products and services and processing member transactions. Qualified candidates must have outstanding customer service skills, communication skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Proposed Full-time hours - Mon - Fri 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. | Sat 9:30 - 1:30 p.m.
- Proposed Part-time hours - Mon - Thurs 1 - 5 p.m. | Fri - 2 - 6 p.m. | Sat 9:30 - 1:30 p.m.
- Respond to member inquires and requests on account information, ATM/Debit card issues, statements, copies of checks, stop payments, quote rates and payoff on loans, wire transfers and Home Banking
- Quotes payoff's on loans and provides general loan information
- Accurately and professionally open share, checking, certificates, IRA’s and other depository service accounts
- Actively support organizational goals and promotions
- Full-time Required - Minimum 3 years call center experience within a credit union or banking environment
- Part-time Required - Minimum 1 year call center experience within a credit union or banking environment
- Bilingual Spanish a plus
- Must enjoy working with the public and building service relationships
- Ability to read and understand credit reports and account records
- Ability to organize and prioritize workflow
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and maintain high work quality
If you are interested in employment with Foothill Credit Union, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 626-605-3861, attention Human Resources.
Include a cover letter that specifies what position interests you and your salary requirements (word or pdf. format preferred). Please no phone calls.
Go to main navigation