Get to Know Us
Foothill Federal Credit Union (also known as "Foothill Credit Union") is a not-for-profit, member-owned cooperative financial institution that has served our schools, hospitals, and numerous small businesses in the San Gabriel Valley since 1958. Foothill Credit Union provides a range of financial products and services, similar to those found at the big banks.
Foothill Credit Union is looking for enthusiastic, motivated and honest team members with excellent customer service skills and a desire to work in a team setting. We value each team member and promote a fun and friendly atmosphere.
In addition to offering challenging responsibilities that encourage personal growth and professional development, we offer an excellent benefits package and a competitive compensation plan that rewards team members for their hard work.
- Health Insurance Coverage (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 401(k) Plan with dollar for dollar match (up to 6%)
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off Program
- Educational Reimbursement Program
- Paid Holidays
- Special Recognition Programs
Current Job Opening(s)
- Currently, we have no openings and not accepting applications or resumes at this time. Please check back in the future.
Go to main navigation