Get to Know Us
Foothill Federal Credit Union (also known as "Foothill Credit Union") is a not-for-profit, member-owned cooperative financial institution that has served our schools, hospitals, and numerous small businesses in the San Gabriel Valley since 1958. Foothill Credit Union provides a range of financial products and services, similar to those found at the big banks.
Foothill Credit Union is looking for enthusiastic, motivated and honest team members with excellent customer service skills and a desire to work in a team setting. We value each team member and promote a fun and friendly atmosphere.
In addition to offering challenging responsibilities that encourage personal growth and professional development, we offer an excellent benefits package and a competitive compensation plan that rewards team members for their hard work.
- Health Insurance Coverage (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 401(k) Plan with dollar for dollar match (up to 6%)
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off Program
- Educational Reimbursement Program
- Paid Holidays
- Special Recognition Programs
Current Job Opening(s)
Foothill Credit Union is looking for an individual to oversee the operation of a small centralized call center to ensure that all incoming calls received are answered promptly, professionally, and accurately. Ensures that member transactions and requests are processed quickly and efficiently and that exceptional service is the primary focus of staff when assisting members over the phone or through other channels.
This position requires a person with exceptional communication skills and analytical abilities. Cross-selling products and services to our members with a need will be an expectation. This position demands a person with an enthusiastic attitude who has a willingness to be a top performer, especially in a team environment. Must show a desire to consistently provide our members with financial recommendations that are in the best interest of the member. A positive attitude and friendly service must be provided to both the membership and all fellow team members at Foothill.
Must display solid leadership abilities and have a willingness to assist others whenever necessary.
- Lead and develop a team to enthusiastically embrace a Sales and Service environment
- Ensures that the Contact Center provides our members with an exceptional member experience over the phone and through other communication channels
- Develop, communicate and achieve established team and individual goals for the department
- Provide team members with career development opportunities and assist in the development of training programs for the team
- Set individual and team goals then proactively ensure that goals are met
- Provide regular and ongoing coaching and performance feedback
- Responsible for allocating resources to ensure proper coverage at all times and maximum productivity
- Actively support organizational goals and promotions
- College degree or equivalent combined education and experience
- Minimum 5 years operations experience in a financial institution
- Minimum 2 years in a management position
- Specialized training within a Call Center environment preferred
- Bilingual Spanish a plus
- Must enjoy working with people and building service relationships
- Ability to organize and prioritize workflow
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and maintain high work quality
If you are interested in employment with Foothill Credit Union, please submit your resume to email@example.com or fax to 626-605-3861, attention Human Resources.
Include a cover letter that specifies what position interests you and your salary requirements (word or pdf. format preferred). Please no phone calls.
Go to main navigation