Get to Know Us
Foothill Federal Credit Union (also known as "Foothill Credit Union") is a not-for-profit, member-owned cooperative financial institution that has served our schools, hospitals, and numerous small businesses in the San Gabriel Valley since 1958. Foothill Credit Union provides a range of financial products and services, similar to those found at the big banks.
Foothill Credit Union is looking for enthusiastic, motivated and honest team members with excellent customer service skills and a desire to work in a team setting. We value each team member and promote a fun and friendly atmosphere.
In addition to offering challenging responsibilities that encourage personal growth and professional development, we offer an excellent benefits package and a competitive compensation plan that rewards team members for their hard work.
- Health Insurance Coverage (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 401(k) Plan with dollar for dollar match (up to 6%)
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off Program
- Educational Reimbursement Program
- Paid Holidays
- Special Recognition Programs
Current Job Opening(s)
Foothill Credit Union is currently seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated Financial Analyst to join our team. This position is responsible for completing a wide range of financial analyses including preparing monthly variance analysis, cash flow forecasting, investment summary, quarterly concentration analysis on loans, investments and liquidity position, assisting in preparing the annual budget and using ROI to quantify marketing campaigns and other projects.
- Prepares and reviews monthly budget variance analysis, investment summary and investment activity reports
- Prepares and reviews all Asset Liability reporting
- Prepares quarterly concentration risk analysis on loan, investment and liquidity position
- Assists with preparing the annual budget projections; works with department executives to collect budget data
- Effective and efficient performance of financial recordkeeping
- Ensuring professional relations with all clients, trade professionals, and external contacts
- Provides ad hoc financial analyses for Senior Management
- Ensures professional business relations exist between all departments and other external professional contacts
- Ability to proactively research issues, suggest improvements and formulate new analysis
- Ability to work autonomously, as a team member, and in a cross-functional capacity with other departments to accomplish responsibilities
- Ability to identify problems, analyze relevant data, think critically and strategically, generate alternatives, and select solutions to problems
- Strong technical and analytical competency
- Ability to organize, coordinate and direct projects
- Solid oral and written communication skills required
- Ability to use all related hardware and software applications including spreadsheets
- Good people skills, friendly and helpful attitude
Experience and Education:
- Four-year college degree in finance, accounting, business or a related field preferred
- Five or more years of experience in financial analysis, reporting and budgeting
- Experience in the financial services industry preferred
In addition to an exciting work environment, as part of the Foothill Credit Union team, we offer the following benefits. See benefits list.
If you are interested in employment with Foothill Credit Union, please submit your resume to email@example.com or fax to 626-605-3861, attention Human Resources.
Include a cover letter that specifies what position interests you and your salary requirements (word or pdf. format preferred). Please no phone calls.
Go to main navigation