For educators who go above and beyond
Everyone talks about getting kids more excited about learning. Many teachers have great ideas, but need extra money to make them happen. That's where we come in.
Show us what you could do with $500
Classroom Improvement Grant
Cutting-edge equipment, educational software, special books or innovative learning materials. If you're a teacher, let us know what you need and how it might make a difference in your classroom.
- Grants are awarded in amounts up to $500
- Grants are available to any certificated teacher, learning specialist, or librarian
- You do not need to be a member of Foothill Credit Union to apply, but your school must be one of Foothill’s established partners or within a partner school district. See list below.
- Grants can be used for equipment, educational software, or materials
- No other person or entity has claim to the money or goods purchased. If the recipient leaves the school, any capital goods remain at the school property
- Grants will be announced in November. Depending on COVID restrictions at that time, checks may be mailed, so please include a current mailing address to receive the awarded funds
- Recipients agree that their name/picture may be used for promotional purposes to enhance awareness of Foothill’s Classroom Improvement Grant
- One application per person
2021 Classroom Grant Recipients
We are currently not offering the Classroom Grant, please check back August 2022.
Become a member and you can receive $100*
Open a new qualified Protection Plus or Rewards checking account, have a direct deposit of $500 or more, use your debit card at least once, and we'll give you $100!* Speak to your representative to take advantage of this offer!
Contact My Rep
Hear What Our Members Are Saying
"I would like to say thank you for being a wonderful bank. The people are always helpful, caring, treat us like family. I have been with you for 29 wonderful years! I am so glad a co-worker shared her experience with me back when I first started working here at Duarte High 29 years ago. Keep up the great work!"
- Raquel M.
Foothill Credit Union is a full-service credit union with California branches in Arcadia, Covina and Glendora.