It's all about taking control of tomorrow
Living trusts and estate plans guarantee that your wishes are carried out should you become incapacitated or pass away. They're for younger individuals as well as senior citizens, and for middle-class people as well as the wealthy. Our partners at Affinity Trusts can provide Foothill Credit Union members with necessary legal, tax and insurance expertise and put together plans that:
- Provide for effective financial management and healthcare decisions upon incapacity
- Ensure the orderly, cost-effective and private transferring of your property upon your passing
- Care for children and dependents
- Direct assets to charitable causes or nonprofit groups
- Minimize federal estate taxes
- Avoid probate and its related expenses, publicity and delays
It’s important to have an estate planning strategy in place as soon as you have acquired assets or are legally responsible for minor children.
- Your specific plan may begin with a simple Will and develop into a full-fledged strategy that includes a Living Trust.
- As a valued member of the Foothill Credit Union, you have access to free estate planning consultations and discounted living trusts, prepared by experienced attorneys.
- We proudly partnered with a reputable group, Affinity Trusts, to bring these services to our members. Learn more about Affinity Trusts.
- If you want to establish a Living Trust, but can't afford the up-front cost, Foothill can provide financing. We call it Legacy Loan. Get Started »
Meet Natalie Spiwak
It's likely that you have some questions about creating trusts. To schedule a free appointment with Natalie Spiwak, use the online form, call 310-882-6537, ext. 101, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Foothill Credit Union is a full-service credit union with California branches in Arcadia, Covina and Glendora.